Thursday, May 6, 2010

Sample Showcase

Is it weird that I love getting the mail in? I received my Sample Showcase from the USPS today! You can sign up for this HERE (although it looks like you now need a promotional code).

In my box I received:
Secret Clinical Strength Waterproof Deodorant
Dove Peanut Butter Candy Bar
McCormick Grill Mates Montreal Steak Marinade
Aveeno Nourish+Moisturize Shampoo and Conditioner
Shower to Shower Sport Body Powder
Shower to Shower Shimmer Effects Body Powder
Splenda With Fiber
Aveeno Positively Ageless lifting and firming night cream
Aveeno Positively Ageless firming body lotion
Nescafe Tasters Choice Original
Nescafe Tasters Choice Vanilla
Bengay Air Activated Pain Relieving Pads
$1 off Aveeno Nourish+ hair care collection
$2 off Aveeno Active Naturals product
$1 off Splenda with Fiber

No comments: